Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Monday, August 23, 2010

For My Birthday…

… I decided to post more pictures of my sweet baby Kaden.  I sort of feel like I need to apologize for posting SO many photos of him – I’m sorry if you get tired of looking at him.  I never do and especially since today is my birthday, I thought I’d just go ahead and post some more. 

When I look at these photos, I think of several things.

First: “Look at those blue eyes…” 

08-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_0455

Second: “Great lighting!” 08-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_044708-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_0448

Third: “I’m so glad he’s sitting up!”

08-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_0451 Fourth: “Will he be three when he gives up his pacie, just like his big brothers?”

08-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_0452 Fifth:  “I sure am debunking the myth about third children NEVER having pictures taken of them…”

08-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_0453 Sixth: “… but I really need to learn how to pick a favorite and not fill the blogworld with SO many similar images…”

08-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_0454 Seventh: “Photoshop Elements is suiting me just fine and I don’t need to spend $xxx to upgrade.” (I have to keep telling myself this!)

08-10-10_Kaden-Sitting_0456

And lastly: “Why could I not have taken 5-seconds to wipe that slobber off of his chin? He’s laying on a super absorbent chenille duvet cover… it wouldn’t have been that hard!”

Happy August 23rd!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACEY!! I hope you have the best day!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl. (I love all the photos of little Tato.)

Post a Comment