Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Alicia!

I’m wishing my wonderful friend, Alicia, a very happy birthday today… you are one of the most thoughtful and generous people I know.  My birthday and anniversary never go by without a card from you and you and Dana are still my only ‘before-marriage’ friends who have come to visit me in Oregon.  :) You pull me out of my comfort zone (like flying to Kari’s wedding and hopefully driving to Idaho for Labor Day!).  Likewise, it was with your encouragement that I started blogging and with your support that I got sanely through my college  years…  so BIG a thanks to you, too!  I love you, Da-licia! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment