Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Friday, October 29, 2010

Five on Friday

1. With the rain setting in, I can already tell it is going to be a LONGGG time until summer.  That thought took me back to this post

2.  Looking back at that post, it floors me how quickly these little guys can change!

3.  It also makes me happy to see that there is some improvement in my photography.  Even though lately it seems as if I am hitting a wall and want to throw my camera against that wall, as well. 

4.  Most parts of everyday life have become more challenging with 3 kids, but with a few things have stayed nicely the same.  Like bath-time.  Now that Kaden can join G&C in the tub, bath-time is a perfect time-filler and perfect entertainment for ALL of us! 

Bath

5.  The above photo is not an example of my improvement in photography.  HA.  I took it with my speedlite, which now in looking at the photo, I don’t think it even fired.  Oh well.  It is one of those images that I suppose I like despite its imperfection (I seem to be saying that a lot lately, which isn’t probably the best thing considering I am going to try to make a go at doing this professionally.)

This isn’t the most chipper post… I’m sorry.  :(  All will be on the UP and UP Monday!  Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Gosh, you can't tell that I just trimmed G's and C's hair!! Nice hair-do's. :) I bet seeing this photo cracks them up.

XOXOXO to G,C,K from Grammie.

Becky said...

Cute picture Lacey, have a good weekend!

lindsay said...

SO cute :D!! love u guys <3 <3 <3

lindsay said...

woops--that was meant for the halloween post--im sure this one is adorable too ;o)) but im off to bed!! <3

Post a Comment