Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello, Again, Miss Brenna – Part II

I am really, so terrible at picking images from sessions to share.  Terrible at narrowing it down to which ones to process and share.  I over select, I’m sure, but I suppose its not harming anyone, so oh well! 

Here are some more of Brenna, to finish up the post from yesterday… and I think this first one is my favorite!     1 2 3x3WEB45678

I can’t even tell you how fun it was for me to do a session with a beautiful young lady who LISTENED to me and moved where I wanted her to go, pose how I wanted her to pose… it was a joy to work with you, Brenna!  Thank you for the experience! 

2 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Wow Lacy, I just got on the computer to check a few things and thought I'd see what you've been up to and imagine my surprise when my daughter showed up on the screen. These photos turned out amazing. She'll be so excited to see them.

Great job and thanks again.

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

Kathleen

Mom said...

You are very gifted, my sweet girl.

XOXOXO to GCK from Grammie

Post a Comment