Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...

Friday, June 4, 2010

Regarding the Rain…

Just a note…

While Gage and I were sitting at the breakfast table, he gazed outside and said, “I really prayed to Jesus last night that it would stop raining and that we could have some sunshine.”

I replied, “That’s great buddy… you know he heard you but I guess He wants it to rain a bit more for some reason that we don’t know…”

“Yeah,” he said, “And I know Jesus knows what is best, so we’ll just watch it rain…”

Atta boy!  Can’t ever learn that lesson too young!

1 comments:

Mom said...

What a sweetheart!

Please give GC&K a hug from Grammie.

Post a Comment