Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Birth Stories...

I am fascinated by birth stories. Whenever someone has a baby, I just can't wait to hear all the magnificant details of the labor. Call me weird, call me a mom. Call me a gal who someday hopes to aid in labors.

Anyway, I thought I'd post my birth stories here. Each labor was SO different, I marvel at the variety in my experiences. And the interesting thing to me, too, is that Gage came into the world in a very calm, quiet environment and he is now a calm, controlled child. Cooper came into the world with me screaming, people yelling and with his fist in the air... and he is... well, still making me crazy just as he did during labor. We'll see if Kaden's temperament matches his 'labor'.

Read if you'd like... they are pretty detailed, so not for the squeamish, or for those who have yet to have babies...

IN OTHER NEWS.... Matt just saved us another trip to Honda and $250 by cleaning out yet ANOTHER mouse nest in my engine. Only THIS time, he cleaned out the family of mice as well. Mommy, Daddy, and two babies. Sick. Well, there may have been more babies, but only my heating motor knows for sure. There cozy home was full of decon which did them all in.

I can't help but think think this is one of the LESS than desirable attributes of country living.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Sweetie,
According to the time you posted this entry, you were in your cozy scrapbook/computer room typing away before GC&K were up! Did you have your little heater up full-blast?

Give my sweet little boys hugs and kisses from Grammie.

lacey said...

I was typing while they were sleeping, but it was last night. I set the post to show this morning. :) But yes, I did have my little heater on!

Post a Comment