Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Friday, May 28, 2010

From Today…

We’re gearing up for a busy weekend, which in the land of never-doing-anything-out-of-the-ordinary (which is the land that we live in), this weekend will be crazy with all the comings and goings and driving here and there… so it was nice to just spend today around here actually enjoying some sun. 

And since I feel tired just thinking about this weekend, I’m too tired to think of anything fun to write about.  Here’s some eye candy from from today…

thru May 27, 2010 094 Naptime for Kadey Kade, while the boys played with Mimi at the lodge…

thru May 27, 2010 129 A side effect of having a little brother with finger nails that need trimming…

thru May 27, 2010 148 This is how they ‘help’ me make dinner… they bother entertain Kaden…

thru May 27, 2010 150 As it does everyday, the fun begins when Daddy gets home… and no, you’re not seeing things… Matt’s only has one wheel.  More posts to come on that... 

thru May 27, 2010 182 Cooper’s first time venturing off the patio on his bicycle…

thru May 27, 2010 018 thru May 27, 2010 026 thru May 27, 2010 065 Okay, so those last three were the eye candy… I am shocked everyday by HOW insanely much I love this nugget.  What a precious little soul he is. 

Our weekend begins tomorrow… so have a good one!

1 comments:

Marilee Meyers said...

Lacey, I cannot tell you how delighted I a to be able to jump on here and read all about the most recent happenings, it has now become my morning ritual at work! I settle in with my cup of coffee and before I even begin my day I jump on here to hear the latest. Then I usually relay the news to Josh over dinner (when he is home) I also share a few with my coworkers. Now, whenever I get together with Josh’s mom she is always asking, “what’s new with those country boys?”

I love that the boys are still wearing their hats, more are coming soon, I’m sure those are just about too small! Anyways I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend. Tell the boys auntie Meril can’t wait to see them and their cousin Olivia is so excited to meet them. All of my love to you all!

Marilee

Post a Comment