Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Go With It…

Even though it was rainy and windy, these kiddos just wanted to be outside.  Their resilience to things like rain, that usually deter the rest of us, inspires me.  I had to just through caution to the wind and let them go out and be little boys… Bag 114 And leave it to little boys to have a gay-‘ol time playing in the gutter drain.  “It’s like a little river!” they exclaimed. 

Bag 121 And who needs a shovel when you have an oyster shell to scoop the water with? 

Bag 124 Did someone wise once say that the dirtier you are the more fun you had… maybe I just made that up… but it seems like a mantra that a mom of boys would be familiar with…

Bag 131

Oh, no, actually, I’m thinking of my husband saying that if you’re not bleeding you’re not working hard enough…

3 comments:

Mom said...

Good for you, Mama. And then, of course, there's nothing better than little boys coming back in the house and getting all warm and cozy with a cup of cocoa with little marshmellows.

Wish I was there....

Dianne said...

I love my morning check ins to see what's happening in Molalla...You're doing great with your blog Lacey! By the way, how do you add the scripted writing over the pictures at the top of the page?

Catherine said...

I haven't checked in since you started your blog, but have been reading all the questions on the Q&A board about blogs. So I popped in again. Great photos. I was really drawn to your garden post. How do you find the time? I have put off the gardens until my boys and their need to dig disappears. Hopefully not too much longer...2-3 years...

Post a Comment