Welcome

I am a God-loving, husband-adoring, mybabyboys-hugging, mind-reeling, photo-taking, life-documenting, yummyfood-cooking, garden-planting, country-living girl. Writing about life, with boys, in the sticks...
this is life... with boys... in the country...
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 10 Slideshow Image 11 Slideshow Image 12 Slideshow Image 13 Slideshow Image 14 Slideshow Image 15 Slideshow Image 16 Slideshow Image 17

Sunday, May 2, 2010

this weekend...

As much as I love living where we do, it is sad for me to be so far from my family. They all live in the Seattle area - about 3.5 hours away from us. But one of the perks of living far from them, is that it becomes a big deal when they visit! My mom made the trip down this weekend, along with one of my brothers (Bart), his wife (Erica) and their little bitty boy (Hank, aka, babyTank).


Erica and Hank were very cooperative subjects for me to 'practice' on, and of the 50 pictures I took, a few turned out pretty good and made the deletion of about 45 not be such a downer...


Also this weekend, Cooper found his calling as a veterinarian...


And Grammie was able to pry herself out of the constant grasp of G&C, to find some cuddle time with Kaden...

This won't be the last time I say this, I'm sure... my boys have the BEST grammie. She has the patience to put a puzzle together with Cooper, and if you know my boy Mr. C, you know that's saying a lot for her greatness....

In addition to the above moments, we played games, watched The Blind Side (wonderful! Thanks Dalicia!), the guys made arrows and shot their bows, the girls talked babies, and a relaxing trip to the Oregon Gardens capped off our weekend.
We welcome any loved one who is willing to make the trek to our casa in the woods...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll make the trek anyday to see you all. Jon loves coming over so he can see his boyfriend. I think that he gets sick of me and needs some Matt time. That is why he calls when I go to bed so my feeling won't be hurt.

lacey said...

hahaha... funny Jen! We miss you guys! We'll reconnect soon. :)

Post a Comment